Thursday, December 31, 2015

How Conscious is Your Water (Part 2)














The results of my testing showed Nestle Pure Life bottled water has a consciousness of about 500 ABOVE all brands tested (See Part 1 of this blog.) So does that mean everyone should pour their bottled water down the sink and go and stock up on Pure Life water?  Not necessarily!

On one hand, you can ask God (Divine) which water is best for you at this time?  Maybe there is a particular ingredient or mineral contained in a different brand that your body needs at a given time that may be more helpful for you. One the other hand, we should always bless whatever we consume... that will also increase the consciousness.

One thing that was unique about the Nestle bottled water was the messages on the container.  Such as:

  • Pure Life
  • Good Food
  • Good Life
  • Enhanced
  • Meet our moms
  • Nestlepurelifepromise.com
  • Deep protected wells
  • Good to talk
  • If I give you a bottle of Nestle Pure Life, I’m giving a bottle of love.
  • Bottle Logo: A momma bird caring for her babies in the nest
  • A graphic of a happy family on the bottle (by appearance)

I counted a total of 11 positive messages.  Other brands, did not have as many, if any, positive messages. 

After getting the results, I began doing a tiny bit of research on each company via their Facebook page. I definitely, do believe that the goodwill of the company affects the end product. Check out the Facebook pages of all of the companies.








What I observed right away is that the Nestle as a company is very involved in service, research projects and giving back to communities.  It's not to say that the other companies are not creating good will in communities, perhaps they just do not advertise their projects effectively.
Coca-Cola (Desani), hands down, has the best graphics and Facebook presence; clean and refreshing.  Fiji and Penta seem to be seeking the elite crowd with the Red Carpet events and Jet Plane for show. 

I like the Cha brand and I drank the water for a number of years.  It is a small business and I spoke personally with the founder and inventor/creator of that product years ago.  He is a retired IBM Engineer whose passion was to cure his elderly mother of her diabetes and other life threatening ailments.  Many people have experience great healing results with that product and with Kangen water. [I bought a water ionizer over 15 years ago from a different company and it has been in my pantry for many years now. I moved on to better more convenient products.]

Masaru Emoto, who was a researcher and author (Book: The Hidden Messages of Water) believed “that water was a ‘blueprint for our reality’ and that emotional ‘energies’ and ‘vibrations’ could change the physical structure of water”.  He has done many interesting experiments involving labeling containers of water with specific words or phrases, freezing the water and photographing the resulting crystalline structures.  Below is a crystal that was formed from the phrase, “I Love You.” 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7_awynPlYnD_Hz4A_-7_3XQ-gQ0oriKYCa0TfwNBNALO1SZKR30N704cpk9l6Zc4lA9gUBYEjhkW2Z-3XuSf4Qih79HiBbf_lqe82hSGinoVmJCND7nZ2dxNGHsYBhyphenhyphenJk7YcO1hExawI/s1600/emoto+I+love+you.jpg

 Also, other various other phrases.


Perhaps, not only does the messages on the bottle alter the water’s frequency, maybe the good will of the company that produces it does also.

My water choice at this time is blessed reverse osmosis water labeled in containers with positive healing words. That is easiest for me.  Again, we should bless everything that we consume. It raises the consciousness (frequency).  Try it by doing a before and after measurement for yourself.
From the book, Power verses Force, Dr. David Hawkins states:

Everything in the universe constantly gives off an energy pattern of a specific frequency which remains for all time and can be read by those who know how.

Every word, deed and intention creates a permanent record. Every thought is known and recorded forever. There are no secrets; nothing is hidden, nor can it be. Our spirits stand naked in time for all to see. Everyone's life, finally, is accountable to the universe.



Water video from Tara Muenz's Facebook page (I love you Tara!)



 

No comments :

Post a Comment