Tuesday, December 29, 2015

How conscious is your drinking water? (Part 1)







The following are results that I have discovered in testing the consciousness of various water products.  The outcome was surprising, but at the same time I had no attachments to the results. The test method is described by Dr. David Hawkins in his book, Power verses Force an Anatomy of Consciousness.




The following table shows the  consciousness results discovered from testing each water product.  Nestle Pure Life water was far above all the others tested.

[Aquafina was my “bottled water” of choice up until a year ago.]

Although these readings are definitely repeatable, give or take a point or two, I am not calling this a scientific test.  It is just information.  The measurement results are not about the alkalinity of water or about the purity, it is simply about the consciousness of the product.  I find that the consciousness is strongly correlated to health potential for the body.  After all, high frequency in water is just as valid in healing the body as high frequency energy healing, soul healing, or other methods of healing that affect the frequency of the body.
In his book Power verses Force, Dr. David Hawkins states the following:
By use of the kinesiological testing procedure described herein, unlimited information about any subject, past or present, is universally available. But the realization that everything is knowable about anything or anyone, anywhere, at any point in time, creates at first a paradigm shock. This reaction arises, generally, from realization of the non-locality, impersonality and universality of consciousness itself; and, specifically, from the realization of the observability of one's own thoughts and motivations, their transparency across time. That one's every thought and action leave an indelible trace forever in the universe can be an unsettling thought.

I have been using kinesiology (muscle testing) for over 20 years now. I learned about it when my (then) infant son's life was saved by a little old lady in a health food store in Indianapolis, Indiana.  His pediatrician strongly suggested that I supplement him with infant formula. Going against my initial objections, I did supplement and chose what I thought was the healthiest choice.  Well, my son did not gain weight as expected, in fact, the situation got worse.  He was in the lowest weight percentile for a 3 month old and he was getting weaker.  After blood work and many other tests, we were sent to see a pediatric digestive specialist. Hundreds of dollars later (my share of the insurance), nothing improved.  It was by fate, what I now know to be Divine guidance, that I happened to be in that health food store and found out about this healer one Saturday afternoon. 

The little old lady used muscle testing on a random array of foods to determine what my son was allergic to, even though he was not consuming solid foods at that time. The really big thing was soy.  It turned out that the soy base formula that I chose was killing my son. I thought I had picked an infant formula that was as natural and as nutritious as possible. In less than 20 minutes in a free session, she found the answer that the pediatrician, the nutritionist, and the pediatric digestive specialist failed to find.  I was elated to find that when I removed the soy based formula, the results were almost instantaneous.  His strength started returning that week and he started gaining weight shortly thereafter.  We never experience a problem again.
So, YES, I believe in kinesiology. I believe in infinite intelligence and the oneness of all souls.

[Stay tuned for Part 2: Analysis of the results.]













No comments :

Post a Comment